The upcoming 2022 Jeep® Gladiator is the latest update to the legendary Jeep pickup truck. Boasting incredible capability, outstanding utility, and intuitive technology, this upcoming pickup is ready to take on the world.
The 2022 Jeep Gladiator is soon to arrive here at Gandrud Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, and our dealers have had the opportunity to get behind the wheel. Here is an overview of the pickup.
The 2022 Jeep Gladiator seamlessly combines the automaker’s off-road prowess with pickup truck utility. The new model features a high-strength steel frame, heavy-duty axles, coil front and rear suspensions, and the largest brakes in its class.
Here is what else makes the new Jeep model a great choice for drivers looking for versatility and adventure capability:
- Rugged all-steel five-foot cargo bed
- Best-in-class 4×4 1,700-lb payload
- Best-in-class available 7,650-lb gas towing
- Rollup tonneau bed cover offers incredible versatility
- ParkView Rear Back Up Camera allows for easy hitching and towing
Designed to Explore
While there are many powerful pickup trucks on the market, it’s rare to encounter one as off-road-ready as this new Jeep vehicle. It comes with the vaunted Trail Rated badge, which indicates excellence in the following areas:
- Traction: The pickup’s 4×4 system ensures the right tire has maximum traction when needed.
- Water fording: With a high air intake and special water sealing, the Jeep Gladiator can help you through creeks and streams.
- Maneuverability: With its precision steering and optimized wheelbases, the pickup can swiftly veer around tricky spots.
For more information about the upcoming 2022 Jeep Gladiator, contact our friendly dealers.